Friday, December 15, 2006

Another set of sketches and an offer


Today I'm including some practice sketches of Elijah, one of the supporting cast of Local Hero. You might have seen glimpses of him earlier here, and at my Gallery site.

Also, an offer:

If you've got a favourite character you'd like a sketch of, so long as nothing worse than PG-ratings is involved re: that character, I'm available for commissions. Contact me at williams.dwight@gmail.com and we can discuss details of which character, how to deliver the sketch, and whatnot. Consider it an opportunity to wrap up a surprise gift for that special comics fan in your life, whoever it may be.

One term is non-negotiable: I reserve the right to save a hi-res scan of whatever I draw for you and post it here, or any other blog of my choosing.

No comments: